If GPA Doesn’t Predict Your Success After College, What Will?
In 2018, students who rely solely on GPA often get overlooked...
In fact, interviews with C-level executives reveal GPA is just a tiny fraction of their hiring process.
Google hires 1 out of 428 applicants.
You’d be more likely to be accepted to Harvard, Yale, and Stanford.
Elon Musk of SpaceX and Tesla, famously stated recently that he doesn't give a damn about your degree. He is looking for more than that.
How do you land the job you REALLY want?
Human connection and your network is a huge asset. It helps open doors that might remain shut without knowing the people to help get you there.
The stronger and wider your web of connections the greater opportunity you have to seek, find, and enter your dream position. And with that position comes your dream life, beyond your career.
You have the opportunity get a step closer to this dream life and connect with achievers like yourself that will hold high-level positions in a variety of industries and companies.
Order of the Key is a selective society where each member has a purpose and place to share their unique talents and grow together. Your skill set will add to and get strengthened by the mindshare of other leaders in this society. This networks is yours for a lifetime if you are accepted into Order of the Key.
Order of the Key is an honors society unlike any other. Like the name, it helps open doors that might be inaccessible to you otherwise.
- As mentioned, we offer access to a broad and successful network that will always be there for you
- You can further distinguish your resume with our seal and honors certification
- Access to The Birkman Assessment
We focus on the now -- what’s working now for our students, graduates, and job applicants. We innovate and adapt with today’s job market to bolster your resume, build your network, and help you land your dream job.
|To recognize individuals who have attained a high standard of leadership in collegiate and community activities and to encourage them to aspire to higher achievements over the course of their lifetime.
To bring together high performing individuals in all phases of collegiate life and create an organization which will help enrich the academic institutions and student communities that house our chapters.
|To create an organization focused on the lifelong growth and success of its members, providing academic and professional opportunities, while forming a close-knit community of like-minded, leadership oriented individuals.|
Join the nation's fastest growing Leadership honors society of today’s scholars and tomorrow’s leaders to secure the fulfilling career and life you seek.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLICATION
To qualify for membership to Order of the Key, applicants must:
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership in their academic and local communities.
- Exhibit a commitment to excellence in the classroom, extracurricular activities or student organizations
While there is no specific GPA requirement, admittance to the Order is competitive and will consider the student’s leadership or academic activities as a whole.
- Fill out the application form
- Our executive staff will review your qualifications (1-2 week process)
- If you are accepted, you will receive a membership confirmation and sign-up email
- After you join, a certificate of acceptance will be sent to your address and you will have access to community benefits and the Order of the Key network!
- Scholarships and Awards
- Resume Enhancement
- Internal Internship Opportunities
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Internship Matching
- Volunteer Opportunity Matching
- Career Path Testing and Recommendations
External Scholarship Searches
Once a member, you will be able to use the Order of the Key official logo on your resume, cv, and other documents as desired. You will also be shipped an Official Order of the Key Membership Certificate with your name and signed by the President of Order of the Key along with a welcome letter within 7-10 days.