Apply to the fastest growing leadership society in the nation!
- Order of the Key Scholarships and Awards
- Enhance Your Resume
- Build Your Own College Chapter
- Internal Internship Opportunities
- Internship Matching
- Career Path Testing and Recommendations
- External Scholarship Searches
Connect with an accomplished group of individuals that are changing the world.
Honor societies are a rich tradition with a history that spans over 200 years. Order of the Key celebrates the past, present and future of high achievers while bringing social impact to this industry at the same time.
As a preeminent leadership society with an exclusive network of distinguished individuals and invaluable resources, we empower initiates to achieve exceptional goals.
Do you want to work for Google? Start your own company at some point? Or perhaps work on projects that can help change your community or the world
For accepted members, the Order provides unlimited opportunities for advancement through scholarships, networking, internship matching, partner discounts and much more. As many leaders have acknowledged, it is extremely important to build a strong network of like-minded people early in your career to help you grow personally, financially, and professionally
|To recognize individuals who have attained a high standard of leadership in collegiate and community activities and to encourage them to aspire to higher achievements over the course of their lifetime.
To bring together high performing individuals in all phases of collegiate life and create an organization which will help enrich the academic institutions and student communities that house our chapters.
|To create an organization focused on the lifelong growth and success of its members, providing academic and professional opportunities, while forming a close-knit community of like-minded, leadership oriented individuals.|
JUST A FEW OF THE SCHOOLS OUR MEMBERS REPRESENT…
To qualify for membership to Order of the Key, applicants must:
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership in their academic and local communities.
- Exhibit a commitment to excellence in the classroom, extracurricular activities and/or student organizations
While there is no specific GPA requirement, admittance to the Order is competitive and will consider the student's leadership or academic activities as a whole.
- Fill out the application form
- Our executive staff will review your qualifications (1-2 week process)
- If you are accepted, you will receive a membership confirmation and sign-up email
- After you join, a certificate of acceptance will be sent to your address and you will have access to community benefits and the Order of the Key network!